Now you can download Aadhaar Card from the official website of UIDAI even without a registered mobile number. UIDAI has taken this step to help those whose mobile numbers are not registered. Know the way
New Delhi: Aadhaar Card Latest News: There is a good and relief news for Aadhar card holders. Sometimes Aadhaar is required but due to non-registered mobile number, Aadhaar card cannot be downloaded. But now you can download your Aadhar card even without registered mobile number.
download aadhar without mobile number
The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), which issues Aadhaar, has announced this. This step has been taken to help those people whose mobile number is not registered. Actually, earlier users needed registered mobile number linked to Aadhaar to download Aadhar card. Let us know how you can download Aadhar card without mobile number.
Also read- Government is planning to subsidize LPG? Know in whose account the money will come
Know the easy process to download Aadhaar
1. For this you first go to the official website of UIDAI and tap on ‘My Aadhaar’.
2. Now click on ‘Order Aadhaar PVC Card’.
3. Now you will be asked to enter the 12 digit Aadhaar number here.
4. Here you can also enter 16 digit Virtual Identification Number (VID) instead of Aadhaar number.
Also Read – Good News For SBI Customers! 2 lakh rupees will be available for free, do this work immediately
5. After this process, enter the security or captcha code given to you.
6. If you want to download the card without registered mobile number, click on the option ‘My mobile number is not registered’.
7. Now enter your alternate number or unregistered mobile number.
8. Now click on ‘Send OTP’
9. Now One Time Password (OTP) will come on the alternate number entered by you.
10. Next, you click on the ‘Terms and Conditions’ checkbox and then finally click on ‘Submit’.
11. Now you will be redirected to a new page.
12. For the verification of reprinting, you will get the option of preview Aadhaar letter here.
13. After this you select the option of ‘Make Payment’.
Click here to read more business news