Passengers traveling during Chaitra Navratri can now be stress free as IRCTC has included special Navratri food in its menu starting from Rs. 99 only.
Indian Railways: If you travel during Navratri (Navratri 2022) fasting, you do not have to worry about food. Yes, keeping in mind the fasting passengers, Indian Railways has launched their new Navratri special menu, which will be available on the first day of Navratri from 2nd April. Those who travel during Navratri will now get food like home on the train.
Read more- LPG cylinder price 1 April 2022: LPG LPG cylinder price has increased by Rs 250 from today, see new rates in your city
IRCTC (Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation) has a special Navratri meal on its menu, starting from just Rs. During Chaitra Navratri, an important Hindu festival dedicated to Mother Durga and her nine incarnations, devotees fast for 9 days to please the goddess and receive her blessings.
Come on, don’t know about the food options, what will be in the special menu of IRCTC …
Potato pressure is a perfect snack for them during fasting which is made with fresh coconut, peanuts, sago and extra flavors.
The sabudana tikki is fried until golden brown and crispy and served with creamy yogurt.
Main Course (Made with Onion, Garlic, Rock Salt)
– Paneer Makhmali and Sabudana Khichri Navratri Thali (made with rock salt without onion-garlic) includes Sabudana Khichri, Singhada Alu Paratha, Paneer Makhmalli, Arabic Masala, Alu Chaap and Sitaphal Khir.
– Kofta Curry and Sabudana Khichri Navratri dishes include Sabudana Khichri, Singhada Alu Paratha, Kofta Curry, Arabic Spices, Potato Press and Sitaphal Khir.
In addition to Paneer Makhmali Paratha, Arabic spices include Paneer Makhmali, Arabic Masala, Singhada Alu Paratha.
– Sabudana khichri with yoghurt: A favorite fasting food, made with sago, green chillies, mustard seeds and fried peanuts.
– Sitaphal Khir Made with fresh custard apple pulp and cream, this Sitaphal Khir will definitely give a sweet result to your fasting meal.
– Passengers can book their fasting plate while booking tickets. They can use IRCTC’s e-catering service or book on 1323