PM Jan-Dhan Account: Many attractive facilities are available under the Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana. So today here we are telling you about how to open PM Jan Dhan Yojana account and its benefits.
New Delhi: Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana is a scheme under which the account of the poor of the country is opened on zero balance in banks, post offices and nationalized banks. Under the Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY), many types of facilities are provided to the customers. Today here we are telling you about the documents required to open this account and the attractive schemes available under it.
These documents are mandatory
Aadhar card, passport or driving license or PAN card, voter card, NREGA job card, letter issued from authority, in which name, address and Aadhaar number are written, Gazetted to open account under Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana Documents Letter issued by the officer with attested photograph of account opening.
Also read- Ratan Tata gave home to a disabled disabled dog, wrote a heart touching thing by sharing the video
What to do to open a new account
If you want to open your new Jan Dhan account, then you have to go to your nearest bank and fill the form. It will have to give detailed information like name, mobile number, name of bank branch, address of the applicant, nominee, occupation/employment and annual income and number of dependents, SSA code or ward number, village code or town code etc.
Make old account like this Jan Dhan account
If you have an old bank account, then you can also convert it into Jan Dhan account. For this, you have to apply for Rupay card by visiting the bank branch. Once this form is approved, your bank account will be transferred to Jan Dhan Yojana.
So in this way you can easily open Jan Dhan account. Now let us tell you about the attractive features of this account.
Also read- 7th Pay Commission: Big gift to central employees before DA arrears, medical claim reimbursement increased five times
Benefits of this account (PM Jan Dhan Account Benefits)
1. Overdraft facility after 6 months of opening this account
2. Accidental insurance cover up to Rs 2 lakh
3. Life cover up to Rs.30,000
4. Interest on Deposit
5. Facility of free mobile banking with the account
6. Facility of RuPay Debit Card which makes it easy to withdraw money or make purchases from the account
7. Easy to buy insurance, pension products through this
8. Easy to open account for pension in schemes like PM Kisan and Shramyogi Maandhan
9. Best facility to transfer money across the country
10. Direct money of the benefits of government schemes into the account
Click here to read more business news