Restrictions return to DelhiAll governments have been alerted to the growing number of cases of corona. Night curfew has been imposed in many places. But since yesterday, many restrictions have been imposed in Delhi, which you can call mini lockdown or semi lockdown. The situation in Delhi has started to look like a semi-lockdown again. Many restrictions have been imposed in the capital due to the yellow alert.
What will be open and what will be closed in Delhi
- Schools-colleges, cinema halls, banquet halls, gyms, spas will remain closed in Delhi but saloons will remain open till further orders.
- Shops and malls will be open from 10 am to 8 pm. Shops and malls will be opened in odd-odd ways.
- Metro and buses will run at 50% capacity. Prohibition on standing on metro and bus.
- Auto, e-rickshaw, taxi will carry only 2 passengers.
- Restaurants can be opened with 50% capacity. The restaurants will be open from 8am to 10pm.
- The private office will be open from 9am to 5pm with 50% capacity
- Only 20 people are allowed in the marriage
- Devotees will be barred from entering religious places of worship
Besides, night curfew will continue in Delhi from 10 pm to 5 am. A meeting of the DDMA, the Delhi Disaster Management Authority, has been convened in Delhi today to discuss the deteriorating situation due to the growing Omicron case with Corona. The meeting will be chaired by Lieutenant Governor Anil Baijal and will be attended by Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal.
Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal has said, “Your government is ten times more prepared than before, to fight against Corona, wear a mask.” On the other hand, in addition to the growing number of Omicron cases in Mumbai, BMC has already imposed many restrictions on corona control.
UP Election 2022: Is BJP conspiring to postpone UP elections? The Chief Minister of Chhattisgarh has raised questions about the Election Commission
IT Raid: Union Minister Anurag Tagore says about raid on Piyush Jain’s house – why only Akhilesh Yadav and SP leaders are feeling pain?