New Delhi, On Friday, the Prime Minister held “exam pay talks” with students before the board exams at Delhi’s Talkatora Stadium. For almost two hours, PM Modi, while answering the children’s questions, filled them with confidence and gave them many mantras of success.
Prime Minister Modi has asked children to study to qualify for the exams. The Prime Minister has taught children how to avoid stress in a very simple way. The Prime Minister also spoke about the equal rights of girls and warned the new generation to protect the environment. In the fifth edition of “Test Pay Discussion” program, PM Modi, who has reached out to children again, told the children that I am getting 50 years younger than you. Discussing the test may not be of much use to you or me. Learn the ten major points of PM’s dialogue with students: –
- PM Modi said that you have confidence in what you know and continue your routine in a comfortable way, instead of caring for others. Take part in the experiment with the festive mood.
- The Prime Minister asked sarcastically, do you study online or watch reels? It’s not about online-offline, it’s about concentration. The Prime Minister said the medium is not the problem, the problem is the mind. The medium changes according to the era. Online media should be considered as an opportunity, not a problem. With the example of making dosa, Prime Minister Modi said, to get online, one has to be offline. For example, by learning how to make dosa online, you can make it offline. The same is true of education. PM says take some time for yourself throughout the day, when you are “inline” instead of online / offline.
- Talking about the national education policy, the Prime Minister said that earlier sports were considered as extra-curricular activities, now it is a part of education. This has given a new status to the sport. The Prime Minister said NEP also provides an opportunity to change subjects in the middle of studies, which was not available before.
- Noting that it is wrong for parents and teachers to pressure their children for good marks, the Prime Minister said that parents try to impose their unfulfilled dreams and expectations on their children. Teachers also carry the burden of expectation. In a warning, Prime Minister Modi said that without understanding the interests of children, by putting pressure on them, children are shocked. Every child has a specialty. If you do not understand his power and dreams, then it is your lack.
- When asked about the inspiration, the Prime Minister said that motivation injection is not given. Going to teach life, the Prime Minister said, know yourself. Notice what makes things frustrating? What are you inspired by? Avoid accepting empathy. This will lead to weakness.
- When asked about memory, the Prime Minister explained the importance of meditation and said that it is not a big science, there is no need to go to the Himalayas. Meditation is very easy, just try to survive in the present. The future of the present does not rise. It is directly related to memory power. The Prime Minister said, keep calm, remember will begin.
- Asked about the problems caused by various exams, the Prime Minister said, “Don’t study for exams.” Read on to make yourself qualified and educated. For example, players are good at whatever level they play. Explaining the importance of competition, the Prime Minister said that competition is the greatest gift of life. There is no meaning to life without it. The competition must be given a chance. One should be tested and take risks if necessary.
- With the message ‘boys and girls are equal’, the Prime Minister said, “Girls win the 10th and 12th class examinations.” Girls advance in sports, science. Girls dominate in all areas from education to health. Girls are also seen ahead in terms of security. The Prime Minister said, if the boy has 19 equal opportunities, the girl will have 20!
- At the end of the ceremony, Prime Minister Modi appealed to the students to stop using single-use plastics while conveying the message of cleanliness and environmental protection. The Prime Minister said that P3 i.e. Pro Planet People Movement needs to be run. Addressing the children, the Prime Minister said, “Keep in mind the centenary of independence of 2048 from now on.” Do your duty.
- The Prime Minister asked the children if everyone got the coronavirus vaccine. When the children answered ‘yes’, the Prime Minister said, “Children have done their duty.”
At the end, praising the operating children, the Prime Minister called upon them to become priests of virtue. Look at the good things and try to mold yourself. Because of this violence, revenge will not grow in the mind. Prior to the ceremony, the Prime Minister himself visited the exhibition set up by the children at the stadium and finally met the children with disabilities.
The children were already excited about the program, after which they said the experience was unparalleled. In addition to the one thousand children at the Talkatora Stadium, children from all over the country participated in the program. Apart from children, parents and teachers were also present on the occasion.
The Congress is preparing for the big test in Gujarat
The central government has moved ahead with the MSP Act: Kisan Morcha has been asked to name the committee, the front asked these questions in reply.