Coronavirus (COVID-19: The incidence of Corona and Omicron cases is increasing across the country. In the last 24 hours, 9195 new corona cases have been reported and 302 corona-infected lives have been lost. At the same time, Omicron’s total cases have been close to 800. Many states have now imposed restrictions in this regard. State what restrictions have been imposed by which state.
- As a precaution, the UP government has announced a night curfew across the state.
- Night curfew will be in force from 11pm to 5am on December 25.
- Along with this, the government has started a campaign to make people aware of the policy of not masks, then goods.
- District magistrates in other districts, including Lucknow, will try to create awareness about the need for masks after meetings with Commerce Board officials.
- Compulsory testing of those coming from outside at the airport, railway station, steps will be taken to ensure compliance with the coveed rules in public places.
- From January 15, only users receiving both doses of the Covid vaccine will be able to enter the market.
- In Punjab, only people who have been fully vaccinated against Kovid-19 will be allowed to visit public places like markets, malls, hotels and cinema halls from January 15.
- The government has directed private and public sector banks, hotels, bars, restaurants, malls, shopping complexes, cinema halls, gyms, etc. to allow entry only to fully vaccinated adults.
- In Chandigarh, only those who have been fully vaccinated will be allowed access to all government boards and corporation offices.
- To attend a New Year’s party in Goa, you will need a Kovid negative certificate or a complete vaccination certificate.
- District magistrates have been asked to set up containment zones and restrictions to prevent the spread of Omicron.
- Instructions are given to ensure compliance with containment strategies, testing, tracking, isolation, surveillance, adequate clinical management, vaccination and covid friendly behavior.
- The curfew has led to night curfews, banning large gatherings, reducing the number of weddings and funerals, and limiting the number of offices, industries and public transport.
- A yellow alert has been issued in the capital Delhi in the wake of growing cases of corona and omikron.
- After this order, shops and malls will be open on odd basis from 10 am to 8 pm.
- Schools and colleges will be closed.
- Only one weekly market will be opened in a zone, where only 50% of shopkeepers will be allowed.
- Metro and buses will run at 50% power and people will not be allowed to stand.
- There will be night curfew from 10 pm to 5 am. The restaurants will be open from 8am to 10am with 50% capacity.
- The bars will be open from 12 noon to 10 pm with 50% capacity.
- Cinema halls, multiplexes, banquet halls, spas, gyms and amusement parks will be closed. Can open saloon.
- Only 20 people will be allowed in wedding ceremonies and funerals. Religious places will remain open but devotees will not be allowed to enter.
- Cultural and sports activities are strictly prohibited. The banquet hall will be closed. The hotel will remain open, but the banquet hall and conference hall inside the hotel will be closed.
- Buses from one state to another will run with 50% seating capacity.
- Only 2 passengers can travel in auto, e-rickshaw, taxi and bicycle rickshaw.
- Private offices will be allowed to open from 9 am to 5 pm with 50% capacity.
- There will be night curfew from 9 pm to 8 am.
- Gathering of more than 5 people in a public place is prohibited.
- Section 144 has been issued in Mumbai.
- Hotels will be able to operate until 11pm with 50% capacity.
- 100 people will be allowed in the wedding ceremony.
- MP has night curfew from 11pm to 5pm.
- At the last meeting, CM Shivraj said that there would be no new restrictions for the time being.
A state in eastern India
- All parks and zoos will be closed from 31 December to 2 January to celebrate the New Year.
- Hotel owners need to ensure the rules of the Covid Protocol in New Year’s celebrations at hotels and restaurants.
- The administration will keep a close watch on New Year’s Eve.
- For New Year’s celebrations, only fully vaccinated people will be allowed in hotels, malls, restaurants and cinema halls.
- New Year celebrations in Chhattisgarh will fade.
- Will be strict in all religious and social programs.
- Events with 50 percent attendance will be allowed.
- Strict measures have also been taken in Telangana in the wake of Omicron’s threat.
- Rallies and public meetings will be banned in the state till January 2, 2022.
- Those who do not wear masks in public places will be charged Rs.1000.
- The Andhra Pradesh government has so far not imposed any restrictions. Only Kovid protocol has been instructed.
- A state curfew has been declared in the state from 10 pm to 8 am.
- People with only 50 percent capacity will be able to come to the pubs.
- All employees must be tested for RTPCR and double vaccinated.
- There will be no assembly or public meeting.
- Hotels and restaurants in Tamil Nadu will be open only till 11 pm.
- It is mandatory for people in the hospitality sector to apply double dose.
- The temperature of the devotees will be checked at the religious place.
- They have to wear masks and maintain social distance.
- Corona infection is on the rise in Gujarat, under which night curfew has been increased in 8 metros.
- Earlier, night curfew on these metros was from 1pm to 5am, which has now been extended from 11pm to 5am.
Read more: Maharashtra: NCP MP Supriya Sule attacked by Corona
CCTV reveals riot conspiracy at PM Modi’s Kanpur rally, arrested Samajwadi Party official
p style=”text-align: justify;”>