Now it will not be easy to face the enemy with the Indian Navy at sea. Another submarine is set to join the Indian Navy soon. The INS Vagsheer submarine will soon be part of the Indian Navy to protect maritime borders. The INS Vagshir submarine will launch on April 20. The sixth submarine under Project-75 will soon enter Indian service. This submarine will increase the strength of the Indian Navy. The INS Bhagshi submarine will be launched on April 20. The construction of this submarine has been completed. About 40 per cent of the Indian-made equipment has been installed in this submarine.
INS Vagshir will launch on April 20
INS Bhagshi will test the sea for 12 months after its launch on April 20, after which it will enter the Indian Navy. Let us know what are the features of INS Vagsheer?
Features of INS Vagshir
1. This submarine Scorpion vehicle is a Calvary class diesel-electric submarine
2. Equipped with sophisticated navigation, tracking system of INS Bhagshi
3. Many types of weapons are also included in it so that the rice of the enemy country goes in vain.
4. INS Vagshir has the ability to carry 18 torpedoes with the ability to easily confuse the enemy with low noise.
5. Six torpedoes can be fired at the enemy at the same time
6. Also specializes in submarine anti-ship missiles. This submarine can stay afloat for up to 50 days
The internal technology of the submarine INS Vagshir has been acquired by a French and a Spanish company. Although built in the Indian style. So far 5 state-of-the-art submarines have been deployed for India’s security under Project-75. This is the last submarine in the series to enhance India’s combat capability. It is also equipped with the latest technology and capabilities.
Amarnath Jatra 2022: Amarnath Jatra will start from June 30, this is how to keep a close eye, find out what is special this time
Once again, the children’s education is being ruined by the violence of Corona